Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Favorite Travel Training


What does your favorite Travel Training day look like? I like to travel training on sunny days.


Where will you go? I will go to Mt. Kisco.



What mode of transportation will you use to get there? I will get to Mt. Kisco by the bee-line bus.




What will you do when you get there? I will eat pepperoni pizza at the pizza at the pizzaria.




What will the weather be like on Friday January 22nd?Friday January 22 the weather will be

Cloudy and a high of 38%



What will you need for this day of travel training? for travel training I will Need a winter jacket and money for lunch.




Once you have completed this blog, share it with your classmates. After everyone has shared, vote on who's plan you would like to use this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment